A career at Melbourne Girls Grammar provides the opportunity to work in an independent school renowned for offering world class educational programs and learning environments. Our staff are exceptional individuals who empower our students whilst providing a safe and positive environment for their development.
Melbourne Girls Grammar is a leading girls’ school in Australia, providing education from Early Learning to Year 12. Founded in 1893, the School is adjacent to Melbourne’s exceptional Royal Botanic Gardens.
Providing outstanding education through a holistic learning experience, the School also has an extensive range of extra-curricular activities and boarding facilities and prides itself on a distinct, stimulating learning environment, fostering ethical women of action.
Each member of the staff contributes to the dynamic and diverse community through their passion for education, striving for excellence each day. Alongside opportunities for educators, we also offer a broad array of professional support services roles for individuals motivated to join our values based community and make a difference in the lives of our Grammarians.
Benefits of Working at Melbourne Girls Grammar
Careers at Melbourne Girls Grammar provide opportunities for high performing individuals to thrive within an environment that values lifelong learning and progression.
Employees at Melbourne Girls Grammar have access to an extensive array of professional benefits:
- Salary package options and access to a notebook computer
- Staff discount on academic tuition fees
- Extensive professional learning opportunities throughout your career
- Extensive IT and Digital Learning networks that allow for flexible and extensive use of technology in the classroom and all school facilities
- Travel opportunities through our Student Enterprise Program to China, France, Italy, New York and ever evolving destinations, together with challenging global treks and tours
- Access to the Artemis Centre for personal wellbeing activities including yoga, Pilates and swimming
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program that provides a range of personal and family benefits
- Generous parental leave, annual leave and personal leave conditions where eligible.
Melbourne Girls Grammar welcomes applications from forward-thinking, dynamic individuals who excel in a contemporary environment.
We are as committed to our values as we are to innovation. With a rigorous curriculum and high standards, employees must uphold the values of the School in every life context and be exemplary team players.
Melbourne Girls Grammar is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principles of merit-based selection, equality, diversity and procedural fairness.