All enquiries regarding employment at MGGS can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call +61 3 9862 9200.
MARKETING COORDINATOR – EVENTS
Full Time, Ongoing
Commencing July/August, 2019
We seek a collaborative and energetic Marketing Coordinator – Events to join the Melbourne Girls Grammar Marketing and Community Engagement team.
This role works collaboratively with the Engagement Manager and Director of Marketing and Communications to facilitate successful delivery of branded events and quality customer experiences that promote engagement from within the MGGS Community.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a highly organised team player with strong attention to detail, adaptable and outcomes focused. Articulate in both written and verbal communication, you harness and build positive and collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
This position lends itself to someone who is solutions driven, brings a positive can-do attitude and naturally thrives in a fast-paced working environment by multi-tasking and prioritising workload efficiently and effectively.
Key deliverables for this role include:
- Co-ordination of the end to end delivery of annual MGGS events that have a focus on the current and future school community – student, staff and parent activities.
- Development of post event reports outlining areas for improvement related to planning and proceedings and coordinate participant evaluations and feedback.
- Coordination of all suppliers involved in the delivery of events including tracking of cost and monitoring against budgets.
- Collaboration with the Marketing team to promote events to the MGGS Community using branded platforms.
- Liaison with parent volunteers to develop event process documents and execute in accordance with agreed timelines, protocols and logistics.
For full position information please view the Position Description.
Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Public Relations and/ or demonstrated relevant experience in marketing, PR, or event coordination. High level administration skills including Office 365, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and project management tools.
Employment with Melbourne Girls Grammar is subject to school policies including the Child Safety Policy, Child Safety Code of Conduct and Child Safety Statement as listed below.
Child Safety Statement: Melbourne Girls Grammar
- has zero tolerance for child abuse
- actively works to listen to and empower children
- has systems to protect children from abuse, and will take all allegations and concerns very seriously and responds to them consistently in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures
- is committed to promoting physical, emotional and cultural safety for all children
- is committed to providing a safe environment for all children
How to Apply
Applicants must hold or be willing to obtain a current and valid Victorian Working with Children’s Check prior to commencement of employment with MGGS.
Applications close: 5.00pm, Tuesday 9 July 2019
Applications must include a covering letter, resume and a completed employment application form including the details of 3 referees. Please forward your application via email and addressed to:
Dr Toni E. Meath
Melbourne Girls Grammar
86 Anderson Street
SOUTH YARRA VIC 3141