All enquiries regarding employment at MGGS can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call +61 3 9862 9200.
HELPDESK SUPPORT OFFICER
Full Time, Ongoing – Career Opportunity
A varied and interesting role ideal for candidates looking to commence or grow their career in IT Helpdesk Support. Applicants with up to 2 years of experience in either Level 1 helpdesk support or ICT customer service would be the best fit for this opportunity. The Helpdesk Support Officer Level 1 reports to the ICT Manager and works closely with the ICT team to provide technical support to staff and students within a BYOT (Microsoft and Apple) technology environment.
We seek a technically proficient, avid problem solver and energetic professional to undertake responsibilities including:
- 1st level fault diagnosis and resolution for all ICT equipment (Windows Notebooks, Apple Notebooks, Windows Desktops, Printers, MFC’s, Projectors, Interactive whiteboards, Smart TV’s, IP Telephony).
- SOE Image deployment across numerous model types utilising the School-imaging platform.
- Application deployment utilising School software.
- Contribute to the provision of Incident Management services.
- Process user change requests as per School policies and procedures.
Essential skills and experience include: knowledge of appropriate use of Microsoft and Apple technology platforms, strong troubleshooting/problem identification skills and experience with maintaining Windows and Apple based computer systems. In addition:
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Desire and ability to learn new products and systems as required.
- Professional presentation and excellent customer service orientation.
- A passion for and genuine interest in helping users get the best out of the systems and technologies at Melbourne Girls Grammar.
- Ability to work with a range of users both inexperienced and proficient.
- Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills a must
Employment with Melbourne Girls Grammar is subject to school policies including the Child Safety Policy, Child Safety Code of Conduct and Child Safety Statement as listed below.
Child Safety Statement: Melbourne Girls Grammar
• has zero tolerance for child abuse
• actively works to listen to and empower children
• has systems to protect children from abuse, and will take all allegations and concerns very seriously and responds to them consistently in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures
• is committed to promoting physical, emotional and cultural safety for all children
• is committed to providing a safe environment for all children
How to Apply
Applicants must hold or prior to commencing employment or be willing to obtain a current and valid Victorian Working with Children’s Check.
Applications close: 9am, Friday 23 June 2017
Applications must include a covering letter, resume and a completed employment application form including the details of 3 referees. Please forward your application via email and addressed to:
Mrs Catherine Misson
Melbourne Girls Grammar
86 Anderson Street
SOUTH YARRA VIC 3141
PD Helpdesk Support Officer L1 2017
Employment Application Form
Employment Application Form Support Staff