Glenhope is an historical building in the style of some of our heritage buildings on Anderson Street Hill. With a colourful past dating from 1887, former owners include the Paxton family, the Warsaw Jewish Committee, the Australian Jewish Welfare and Relief Agency, and more recently, the Millswyn Clinic. Its next chapter, in the hands of the School, is currently being discussed with the Stonnington City Council.
While it is not intended that academic programs will be conducted from this site, Glenhope enables administrative functions and services to be relocated to this property.
This will free up space on the main campuses for enhanced learning and teaching and will create easy access for our community to our parent-facing services during working hours.