How to Apply
All international students must complete an Application Form (International Students) and submit it with the following documents:
- AEAS test
- School report transcript from the past 3 years – translated into English and certified
- Copy of passport or birth certificate (certified)
- Evidence of participation in extracurricular activities
- Letter of Recommendation – optional
- Confirmation of payment of the application fee (AUD 150)
AEAS test results provide detail regarding the student’s proficiency in English and is one of the measures of the candidate’s suitability.
Applicants are required to attain the minimum scores outlined below:
Students will also be required to participate in an enrolment interview to confirm eligibility. It is highly recommended that a parent is present at this interview. The interview may take place in person but in most instances, this will be organised via video conference.
For a comprehensive look at Melbourne Girls Grammar for international students, we recommend downloading our handbook.