Benefits of Working at MGGS
When you work at Melbourne Girls Grammar, you have the opportunity to work in an independent school renowned for its world-class education programs and learning environments.
Employees also have access to an extensive array of professional benefits:
- Salary package options and access to a notebook computer
- Staff discount on academic tuition fees
- 10 per cent superannuation
- Extensive further learning opportunities throughout your career
- Extensive IT and eLearning networks that allow for flexible and extensive use of technology in the classroom and all school facilities
- Travel opportunities through our Student Enterprise Program to China, France, Italy, New York and ever evolving destinations, together with challenging global treks and tours
- Access to the Artemis Centre for personal wellbeing activities
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program that provides a range of personal and family benefits.
- Benchmark maternity and sick leave conditions are available to staff where eligible.
Melbourne Girls Grammar welcomes applications from forward-thinking, dynamic individuals who excel in a contemporary environment.
We are as committed to our values as we are to innovation. With a rigorous curriculum and high standards, employees must uphold the values of the school in every life context and be exemplary team players.
Melbourne Girls Grammar is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principles of merit-based selection, equality, diversity and procedural fairness.